Office 2010 Activation Error
13th February, 2010
Recently I had a bit of a problem on my netbook when Office 2010 decided not to activate for whatever reason.
I tried a wide variety of things (it didn’t seem too keen on fixing itself), and eventually came upon the following solution:
- Go to Control Panel
- Select “Uninstall a program”
- Find Office 2010 Beta, right click and select “Change”
- Choose the fourth option, “Enter a product key”
- Enter the product key you got with the download
- Let it continue and run the wizard
- When you restart your Office applications, it will ask you to validate online then you will be activated!
- You may have to restart again to make the messages go away.